Monday, March 28, 2011

Scallop Envelope Box

I used the tutorial on Splitcoast to create this cute box.  I plan to use them for Easter favors.

Recipe
Stamps:  A Good Egg, Vintage Labels (2010 SAB)
Papers:  Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, and Love Birds Scrappin' Kit DSP
Inks:  Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron
Accessories:  Flower Punch (retired), Word Window Punch
Forgot to mention Heidi Boos had a very cute box on her blog that led me to Splitcoast...visit her and see her other amazing creations.

4 comments:

  1. Love this box! That Love Birds paper is sooooooooo great for this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That box is really cute - I love the colours you used. I am now following from SC - #61

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I could help inspire! Your box looks great! I especially like the colors you used!

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for coming by my blog. I'm following you back now! Happy stamping!
    cardsandmorebysheri.blogspot.com (#380)

    ReplyDelete